1018 SE 12th Court Cape Coral, FL 33990
Monday - Friday 7:30 - 4:00pm
Before the turn of the century, in 1895, in Pittsburgh, PA., Harry R. Kirkwood, the great grandfather of today’s Kirkwood...
- Kirkwood Electric, Inc. Total: 4 Avg: (4)
- 1018 SE 12th Ct, Cape Coral, FL 33990, USA
- (239) 574-3449,
- IDJ ElectriCo Total: 1 Avg: (5)
- 4413 SW 10th Ave, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
- (239) 257-4413,
- Action Electric of Lee County Inc. Total: 40 Avg: (4.9)
- 1514 SE 17th Ave, Cape Coral, FL 33990, USA
- (239) 772-1505,
- Mr. Electric of SW Florida Total: 8 Avg: (3.9)
- 79 Mid Cape Terrace, Cape Coral, FL 33991, USA
- (239) 242-8475,
Before hiring a local Electricians Company in Cape Coral….
It is essential that you do your due diligence prior to picking the business that you want to deal with. Keep in mind some types of tasks such as roof repair and large electrical projects require a licensed professional to be carry out to make sure the business performing the work is knowledgeable and qualified to bring it out. Do not take shortcuts and miss out on calling any references that you are given by the business. Also keep in mind that any reference contacts that you are given are bound to be those people that the business is confident will provide a favorable review. No company is going to give the contact info of a consumer that they know was unhappy with the delievered work. So make sure you look at third-party reviews from sites such as Google My Business, Yelp, Bing Local and other places – (we’ve made it easy for you by pulling in some of these third-party reviews here. Finally, make sure you get everything in writing before hiring your Cape Coral Electricians company. You do not want any nasty surprises or arguments when it pertains to the final price or warranties.